It’s a schedule for second day at Digital Identity.
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Getting settled, open questions from the group. Setup for activity.
- 8:30am to 9:30am – Photo Safari
- 9:30am to 10:00am – Break
- 10:00am to 11:00am – Pending (Guest or Work Time)
- 11:00am to 12:00pm – Guest Speakers – Laura Gogia and Lee Skallerup
Readings from Laura: “Why Personalizing Your Blog Matters” and “Why Embed Images & Videos”
Readings from Lee: DGST 101 (Awesome Resource) and “Amalia Ulman Instagram Artist (from Elle)”
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm – Open work time or (short) break.
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Alan Levine and Amy Burvall
Readings from Amy: “Just Make Stuff” and “Stories of Connection” (on Alan’s site) and also“Digitally Confident”
Readings from Alan: “We, Our Digital Selves, and Us” and “Is it a lie? (from Tom Woodward)”
To explain Photo Safari, (Check out here first : https://amysmooc.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/mobilesapiens-a-creative-safari/ ) regarding to this article, it’s a co-creating activity with the students. Select some words about my characteristic, which are done at the reflective activity yesterday, (though I chose only one word. my mistake!) and take photos with whatsoever objects.